MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 now available for public Beta Users | Features | How to Install | Specifications | Reviews 2017 Free Download for iOS Apple iPhone/iPad
- Stability and Security in Safari Web Browser have been improved.
- It has improved stability and performance features of Auto Unlocking in Apple Watch.
- It has come up with fixed issue from updating when using Microsoft Exchange Account.
- It also has improved the compatibility of Microsoft Office when using iCloud (Storing in Server) with Mac.
- User Interface has also improved.
- It contains automatic smart album in Photos for Depth Effect images taken on iPhone 7 Plus.
How to Install MacOS Sierra 10.12.4
- Go to iTunes App Store.
- To install MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 on your Mac, look to the “Updates” tab in the App Store.
- You should thoroughly check for new updates if your Mac shows.
- In the updates section, find the new build ready to install.
- Click the “Update” next to MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 listing and restart your Mac.
- The Sierra 10.12.4 iOS is installed on your Mac.
- Go to Settings.
- Click “General”.
- Select “Software Update”.
- It will automatically search for the update and install it.
Night Shift Mode
- Universal Clipboard
- Auto Unlock via the Apple Watch
- PiP for videos
- Siri support among other things.