MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 now available for public Beta Users | Features | How to Install | Specifications | Reviews 2017 Free Download for iOS Apple iPhone/iPad
The MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 update focus in the field of improvement of stability, compatibility, and security features of your Mac and is recommended for all generic users. Some of its qualities include:
- Stability and Security in Safari Web Browser have been improved.
- It has improved stability and performance features of Auto Unlocking in Apple Watch.
- It has come up with fixed issue from updating when using Microsoft Exchange Account.
- It also has improved the compatibility of Microsoft Office when using iCloud (Storing in Server) with Mac.
- User Interface has also improved.
- It contains automatic smart album in Photos for Depth Effect images taken on iPhone 7 Plus.
How to Install MacOS Sierra 10.12.4
Installing MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 is maybe everyone’s cup of tea as it is no big in installing this OS to your Mac. Although, I will still provide the steps for all those who are new into this:
- Go to iTunes App Store.
- To install MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 on your Mac, look to the “Updates” tab in the App Store.
- You should thoroughly check for new updates if your Mac shows.
- In the updates section, find the new build ready to install.
- Click the “Update” next to MacOS Sierra 10.12.4 listing and restart your Mac.
- The Sierra 10.12.4 iOS is installed on your Mac.
- Go to Settings.
- Click “General”.
- Select “Software Update”.
- It will automatically search for the update and install it.
Night Shift Mode
- Universal Clipboard
- Auto Unlock via the Apple Watch
- PiP for videos
- Siri support among other things.