How to restore your iPhone or iPad from a backup 2017Introduction
Are you in search of restoring your iPhone/iPad from a backup? Do not worry, let me help you in. The current post is about different methods or ways to restore your iPhone or iPad from a pre-existing backup. All your queries regarding “how to restore iPhone” will be solved here. Just stay calm and read this complete tutorial.
Restoring using BackupYour iPhone is either getting too slow, or network settings are getting messed in it, or you are just experiencing something wrong with your iOS device, you can fix it all just by restoring your iOS from a backup!
Some of the examples are like Wi-Fi or LTE connection not working properly, problems with location tracking, etc. If your iPhone/iPad is no more working in a proper way, you have the option to restore it from the backup to bring your device on track again.
So, here is the full guide for how to restore iPhone/iPad/iPod devices using a backup”. Just follow the steps provided carefully.
But, before proceeding further, don't forget to take a recent backup of your iOS device, for in case of any wrong attempt.
How to restore iPhone/iPad/iPod from iCloud
- First, navigate to the app menu of your iPhone and select ‘Settings’ from there.
- Now, open Settings menu and scroll to the option ‘iCloud’ and click on it.
- Further, check your backup lists in your iCloud storage. If storage doesn’t have any backup available, then you can’t restore your device.
- Move to Apps & Data screen and choose Restore from iCloud Backup storage.
- You will be asked for your Apple Id and Password. Just complete the requirements needed here.
- Now, just choose the backup you want to use to restore your iPhone/iPad from the available backups present in the icloud storage.
- Congrats, you have successfully restored your iPhone or iPad from an existing icloud backup.
Also check = Nox App Player For Mac | Nox App Player For Window
But what about, if you have any saved backup on iTunes? Or you want to restore your iPhone from iTunes?
If you are willing to restore your iPhone using iTunes backup, then follow the steps given here to restore your iPhone’s backup using iTunes.
How to restore iPhone/iPad/iPod from iTunesTaking the recent backup for security, follow below steps:
- First of all, connect your iPhone or any other iOS device to your computer.
- Now, open iTunes app.
- Go to Device icon located in your upper left a corner of the iTunes window.
- Now, select option ‘Summary’ menu from there.
- Search for ‘Restore’ button from the iTunes screen and select it.
- You will be prompted for your password to reenter, just complete this step.
- Next, select your device for restore.
- Then, your restoring backup will start on your iOS devices.
Note: If you are getting an error in iTunes while restoring the backup, or restoring has stopped in between, just disconnect iOS device from the computer and then follow some solutions listed below and then try restoring your iPhone backup from iTunes.
Solutions to Errors while Restoring from iTunes
- Check your USB connections, if it is properly connected or not. Also, do check USB ports of our computer.
- If all is good with USB connections, then try Restarting your Computer.
- You can also reboot your iPhone during restoring from the options provided in the smartphone.
Just follow the steps above & finish restoring and enjoy your iOS device. Few contents like iOS apps, songs, photos, and some other information might take the time to restore in the background depending on the capacity of information. Connect to Wi-Fi for fast uploading of data.
Also Read = How to install Cydia without Jailbreaking your iPhone
Do not forget to share if you liked it.