How to install Cydia without Jailbreaking your iPhone? (Latest 2017)
What is Jailbreaking?For those who don’t know what Jailbreaking is, would feel insecure but it is exactly same as rooting your Android phone to get access to extraordinary apps. But Jailbreaking feature is limited to iOS so that users can run apps which are no longer available on iTunes or the apps which are paid on iTunes.
Is Jailbreaking illegal?Jailbreaking was considered to be illegal since the year 2014, but after then, it is all legal to Jailbreak your iPhone under Millennium Copyright Act 2015(DMCA). This relaxation has made many fans like you, and I feel awesome.
Are You Safe by Jailbreaking your iPhone?It might turn your opinion down from Jailbreaking any of the iPhone in 2017, as it removes all the security concerns from your devices and you could be hacked anytime. Also, it voids the warranty of your iOS device the time you try to go with jailbreak. So, there are also chances of losing the warranty of your iOS devices.
What is Cydia?Cydia, just the same as iTunes, is an App Store that will allow the working of extraordinary apps, themes or skins directly on your iOS devices like your iPhones and iPods without Jailbreaking your device. So, the users can easily get third-party custom apps which are not easily available on iOS devices.
The Cydia has been proved to be a blessing for those iOS users who have to access or use various anonymous apps without paying into iTunes or without Jailbreaking their devices. ‘Cydia’ currently runs on iOS version 9.0 and iOS 10.1 , iOS 10.2.1 , iOS 10.3 more.
Alternates of iTunes (where to download Cydia)?
- FlekStore 3.0: This is a kind of app store that stores many kinds of apps, games and themes for free (no paid versions are available).
- Tutuapp Helper: Tutu Helper, an iOS app is another excellent and trending app store to get all apps, themes, and games, etc. for free.
Steps to install Cydia without Jailbreaking your iPhone 2017? (No JailBreak)
Here the steps are given to download and install Cydia on your iOS devices:
- Firstly, download FlekStore 3.0 from its official site as it is free and install it on your iPhone.
- Once you have installed FlekStore 3.0 into your iPhone, open it and go to the “Tweaks” option in the menu bar.
- Now, open Tweaks.
- After opening Tweaks, you will find a large number of apps in its directory.
- Search for “Cydia” in the directory, or you may also scroll down to find “Cydia.”
- Click on Cydia and install it from there.
- After the installation has completed, you should now check if Cydia has been installed on your phone or not.
- If all goes good, then you have installed Cydia successfully.
- Now, search for “Cydia” in the menu bar of your iPhone.
- Run the recently installed “Cydia” app and enjoy the apps which are not available on normal iPhones conditions or iTunes and of course for free.
Over to YouDon’t you think that this is an amazing way to play with all the apps which aren’t available on iTunes? To be well known, these custom apps might not be trusted as they are freely available and open source. But if you are addicted to iOS, then you should go with Cydia and FlekStore and try them once as it costs you nothing, even no need to Jailbreak your iPhone which means your iPhone will be still in warranty.
Also Read = Cydia Build Beta For iOS 10.1.x Jailbreak Released | Reviews 2017
Go and have fun with Cydia! Enjoy!
Please do comment below and let us know your experiences.