Best Alternatives to Apple’s Thunderbolt Display | Price | Specifications | Features 2017Apple has discontinued its Thunderbolt Display which was one of the finest monitors available in the market. To discuss any further thing, we must tell its Thunderbolt display that had made a huge impact on the market. But since its stocks are down, so users are unable to find any display for sale.
Correct Resolution of your display:
- Thunderbolt display was a 27” display with a pixel resolution of 2560 x 1440. This kind of wide resolution was termed as “Wide Quad HD” or WQHD by Apple. It has, even more pixel resolution than 1080p or any typical “Full HD.” So, as to find an alternate, you must find your display with enough resolution to make the same impact as that of Thunderbolt display.
- Technically, it is not possible to match quality as most of 27” display comes with a 1080p display which has fewer pixels as compared to Thunderbolt. But still, you can search for a display that comes up with a better display quality and contain other several features like built-in Webcam and microphone.
Viewing Angle Specification:
- Apple uses their IPS (in-plane-switching) Technology which means color and contrast will remain stable no matter in what angle you view the display. A typical 27” display has 178-degree viewing angle. This means you can be way away from the screen and still be able to distinguish color and contrast correctly.
- Apple’s Thunderbolt Display contains LED backlighting technology. LED lights are instantly at their target brightness when they are activated, and they have a longer lifespan as well. So, you would be able to view Color and Contrast even in low brightness.
Viewsonic VP2770 Professional Display:
- It contains LED Backlighting.
- Contains WQHD resolution (wide quality High Definition) display.
- You can even rotate or pivot screen to ‘portrait’ mode.
- Physical adjustments like height, tilt and swivel adjustments.
Dell U2715h-IPS-LED 27” LED- Lit Monitor:
- It has a 27-inch display.
- Contains LED Backlighting.
- Correct WQHD resolution.
- Contains IPS(in-plane-switching) Technology which means colors and contrast will be visible up to 178 degrees.
- Highly recommended amongst Users.
ASUS PB278Q 27” Display PLS Professional Graphics Monitor:
- Since it is also a Graphics Monitor, so it supports gaming very effectively.
- Contains newest LED backlighting technology.
- It has 2560 x 1440 resolution which is same as Apple’s Thunderbolt Display.
- It is very cheap as compared to Thunderbolt display.
- Highly recommended by users.
Also check = Nox App Player For Mac | Nox App Player For Window
Dell UltraSharp (U2715H):
- Users can render quality images and videos from 2560 x 1440 resolution.
- The monitor is rapid quick with 8ms response time.
- It has an internal power supply so that you won’t require an AC Adapter as well.
- Comes with 2HDMI ports, one mini Display Port, 5 USB 3.0 Ports as well.
- It is the closest feature wise to your Thunderbolt display.
- It contains built-in speakers.
- It allows users to adjust blue light levels in monitor
- It is the economical budget monitor.
- It comes with Blue-Light Filtering for those who wear glasses.
ASUS 32” 4K Ultra HD ProArt PA328Q IPS:
- It has finest pixels available with Full HD displays.
- ASUS EyeCare Technology for those who have vision problems.
- Industry- leading color accuracy with 100% RGB support.
- Comes with 32 inches 4K/UHD display.
- Contains 4 USB 3.0 ports.
LG Electronics 4K UHD 27UD88-W 27” Monitor:
- 4K UHD IPS Monitor.
- Contains 3840 x 2160 resolution.
- sRGB over 99% which is accurate.
- USB 3.0 Quick Charge.
- USB Type- C Technology.
- On Screen Control with Screen Split 2.0
Over to You
Thus, these are the top Displays that can be selected as an alternative of the Apple’s Thunderbolt Display. Let us know what kind of display you have and how it is as compared to Thunderbolt display.
Share and Like if you liked it.